THE DISCUSSION ON WEATHER
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) When was the last time the weather destroyed one of your plans?
(2) Have you ever had to weather a storm?
(3) Would you like to work as a weather forecaster?
(4) What do you think the weather will be like in your country 100 years from now?
(5) What new weather would you like to invent?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What do you think of today’s weather?
(2) Why do different countries have different weather?
(3) Has the weather in your country changed over the past decades?
(4) Have you ever experienced extreme weather?
(5) Do you always try and look at or read the weather forecast?