THE DISCUSSION ON WAR
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What comes to mind when you hear the word ‘war’?
(2) How do you think current wars could be stopped?
(3) What do you think future wars will be fought over?
(4) Do you think there’d be fewer wars if all countries were ruled by women?
(5) What would you do today if a war broke out in your country tomorrow?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Does war ever do any good?
(2) Have you ever experienced a war?
(3) Why are some countries so eager to wage war, while others aren’t?
(4) What wars has your country fought in the recent past?
(5) Would you fight in a war to save your country?