THE DISCUSSION ON STUDENTS
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What is a good student?
(2) How do students change when they move on to university?
(3) Do you think students studying for master’s degrees should get paid?
(4) Should all students wear a uniform?
(5) What do you think of the idea of having a student day – a national holiday to celebrate students?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Were / Are you a good student?
(2) Would you prefer to be the student or the teacher?
(3) What would you do with a student who didn’t want to study?
(4) Do you think students need to work harder?
(5) Should a student’s university education be free or should the student have to get a loan?