THE DISCUSSION ON SCIENCE
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Do you like science?
(2) What has science done for humankind?
(3) Do science and religion fit well together?
(4) What will the next big discovery in science be?
(5) What will science uncover in the next few decades?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) How important is science?
(2) Do you always trust science?
(3) Were you good at science at school?
(4) Would you donate your body to science after you die?
(5) Do you like visiting science museums?