THE DISCUSSION ON QUALITY OF LIFE
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What single thing could you do to increase the quality of your life?
(2) Can money buy quality of life?
(3) Will your quality of life get better or worse over the next few decades?
(4) Does your state of mind affect your quality of life?
(5) What do you think is more important, quality or longevity of life?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What comes to mind when you hear the term ‘quality of life’?
(2) How is your quality of life on a scale of one to ten?
(3) How does the environment in your town affect your quality of life?
(4) Does technology change your quality of life?
(5) Do you always try to increase and improve your quality of life?