THE DISCUSSION ON LAW
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Do you think all laws are good?
(2) Would you like to be a lawmaker?
(3) What would your country be like if there were no laws?
(4) What new laws would you like your country to introduce?
(5) Do you think laws are evenly applied to everyone in your society?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Why do we have laws?
(2) Are there any laws in your country that you think should be made tighter?
(3) Have you ever broken any laws?
(4) Do you think there are laws for the rich and different laws for the poor?
(5) What’s the craziest law you know of?