THE DISCUSSION ON LAUGHTER
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Is laughter ‘the best medicine’?
(2) Have you ever laughed at something you shouldn’t have – something very serious?
(3) Can you always contain your laughter?
(4) Do you ever have uncontrollable fits of laughter?
(5) Why do you think some people laugh more than others?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What definition would you give for laughter?
(2) Do you laugh a lot?
(3) How important is laughter?
(4) Is laughter infectious / catching?
(5) Do you often burst into laughter?