THE DISCUSSION ON EARTH
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What do you do in your life to care for the Earth?
(2) What do you know about the surface of the Earth?
(3) What do you know about the earth’srotation?
(4) What natural hazards are there on Earth? Do they affect you?
(5) Does your religion have an explanation for the creation of Earth?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) How much trouble do you think the Earth is in today?
(2) Would you like to see the Earth from space?
(3) Why is Earth the only place known in the universe that has life?
(4) What do you know about the history of Earth?
(5) Do you think ‘Earth’ is a good name for our planet?