THE DISCUSSION ON ADVENTURE
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Are you an adventurous person?
(2) Is adventure important in your life? Why?
(3) What’s the biggest adventure you’ve had in your life?
(4) What was your most unforgettable childhood adventure?
(5) Are men or women more adventurous?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What springs to mind when you hear the word ‘adventure’?
(2) Do you like adventure?
(3) In what way is learning English an adventure for you?
(4) Who would you like to have a big adventure with?
(5) Does there have to be an element of danger in an adventure?